The Suzanne movement has been started in Salvo, NC in the Outer Banks in which the founding of this activist group occurred when a bunch of friends got frustrated over the fact that some online services have been subjected to copyfraud, since as Warner Music Group's blocking of music on YouTube which has pissed off many YouTubers.
The Suzanne movement was also formed because former service workers of the Nunica Internet Social Alliance struggled to maintain loyalty and wanted to start their own cause, in which has lead to competition in the market for free entertainment activism. Now, we see stiff competition between Suzanne, and Nisa.
On October 20, 2015, many references to YTMND on social media made by the Suzanne movement have been removed due to exposure of personal info on YTMND. Alongside this, references to Goatse have also been removed from social media too. But a while after this, some of those references started to re-emerge as new plans would be formulated.
In 2016, Operation YouTube MND would be started so the Suzanne movement would remake YTMND sites made by other YTMND users in an attempt to continue the legacy of Suzanne's YTMND career without having to deal with trolls on YTMND Proper.
- Rodanthe Music Waves, originally intended to be a "backup channel" of Salvo Music Waves, but now its a replacement
- Suzanne Records, Suzanne's answer to Nisa Records
- YTMND activist group named Suzanne, the YTMND chapter of the Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise, which can be found on the YTMND Wiki, since this Suzanne Wiki isn't entirely YTMND-centric.
Dormant or defunct:
- Suzanne's Sound Sanctuary (dormant), the third YouTube channel to be started by the Suzanne movement
- Salvo Music Waves (defunct), Suzanne's answer to Nunica Music Channel (also shut down due to copyright claims, which is why the Suzanne movement started in the first place.)
all members shall remain anonymous
- Facebook page, one can LIKE this page.