Suzanne Records is a record label that represents the Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise, since stiff competition from the Nunica Internet Social Alliance has has come from the Nisa subsidiary Nisa Records, the Suzanne movement has decided to market their own record label to rebels on the Internet.
For similar reasons why Nisa Records started months ago, Suzanne Records is marketing free MP3 albums to help fill in the void leftover from the demise of Napster and Limewire, in which also the awful copyright filter on YouTube imposed by Warner Music Group's dispute with Google is also a key reason why Suzanne Records is expanded upon.
This record label is managed by record producer and free entertainment activist Supremo Zanne.
SUZANNE'S SUPREMO SOUNDTRACK
- Main article: SUPREMO SOUNDTRACK SERIES
The flagship album series of this record label, of which this album series largely consists of tracks from former YTMND user Suzanne's now-deleted sites.
- VOLUME 1
- VOLUME 2
- VOLUME 3
- VOLUME 4 (released on Leonard Cohen's 81st birthday)
- VOLUME 5 (released when Suzanne left YTMND in October 2015)
- VOLUME 6
- VOLUME 7 (This album parodies the album art of the Pump Up The Volume soundtrack album, which has Leonard Cohen songs in its soundtrack)
- VOLUME 8
- VOLUME 9, this one parodies the cover of a Suzanne Vega album.
- VOLUME 10 parodies the cover of a Leonard Cohen album, and pays homage to Pirates Of Silicon Valley.
- VOLUME 11 (released in time for Dew Army's 10th anniversary
- VOLUME 12 (created to appeal to Nyan Cat fans, and intended to be the last volume of the series.)
- VOLUME 13 (coming soon)
- VOLUME 14 (coming soon)
- VOLUME 15 (coming soon)
- VOLUME 16 (coming soon)
- VOLUME 17 (coming soon)
- VOLUME 18 (coming soon)
- VOLUME 19 (coming soon)
- VOLUME 20 (coming soon)
And its spinoffs:
- REDZANNE'S SUPREMO SOUNDTRACK
- BLONDEZANNE'S SUPREMO SOUNDTRACK
- PILLEATER'S SUPREMO SOUNDTRACK
- For more info about this album series, see SUPREMO SOUNDTRACK SERIES
Suzanne Roots For The Pirates
- main article: Suzanne Roots For The Pirates
This is another album series started by Suzanne Records since they are an unofficial sponsor of the ECU Pirates. Themes for "music about pirates" varies on this album series.
- Volume 1, The first album to be released by Suzanne Records, songs about pirates
- Volume 2, the second volume of Suzanne Roots For The Pirates. Unlike the first volume, this one is geared more toward sports music similar to what Jock Jams had.
- Volume 3, the third volume of Suzanne Roots For The Pirates. This time, we have an album that incorporates music from the movie Pirates Of Silicon Valley, along with the similar movie Jobs, and even incorporates some Smash Mouth songs in response to the hype for Smash Mouth playing at Piratefest in Greenville, North Carolina in spring 2016.
- Volume 4, includes more Shrek tracks that volume 3 left out, and also some BONUS ITEMS.
- Volume 5, released as another response to the media reaction to Prince's death RIP 1958-2016
- Volume 6, has songs about school, as another homage to East Carolina University.
Suum Zuum Zanne
- main article: Suum Zuum Zanne
This album series has albums with songs about cars.
- Volume 1, an MP3 album with songs about cars, or based around pop culture surrounding cars. download link
- Volume 2, download link
- Volume 3, third album in the series. download link
Celebrity death tributes
- Prince's Greatest Hits, a free album produced as a response to the media reaction of
- Cohen Tribute, a mixtape of Leonard Cohen songs as a tribute to his death (COMING SOON)
- The Columbia Records Memorial Of 2016, a mixtape of songs as a tribute to artists who were signed to Columbia Records, whom died in 2016, and is a tribute to them.
Other albums produced by this record label
Prince's untimely death. RIP 1958-2016, also a PROTEST statement to YouTube blocking Prince songs.
- A Zannemas Story, an album with Christmas music. This album has a few bits of audio from some Christmas sites YTMND user Suzanne made the year prior to this.
- Hazy Susan: Old Time 45RPM Halloween Music, a free MP3 album with Halloween music.
- Suzanne's Underground Songs In Exile Quarantine, an album being Suzanne Records' answer to the Nisa's YouTube Rejects series from Nisa Records. This concept has also taken the Susie Q name and backronymed it for marketing, also it is a semi-recursive acronym since the first name in it is "Suzanne" even thought the acronym is SUSIEQ. This was planned to be an album series, but focus got shifted more toward other Suzanne Records album series such as SUZANNE'S SUPREMO SOUNDTRACK, and Suzanne Roots For The Pirates.
- Suzi DRQ, an album with dance music, in which pays tribute to an old Detroit radio station WDRQ which used to play dance music.
- Saturday In The Park, a free MP3 album with music for the Fourth Of July celebration. Released on 2015 to make note that Saturday will be the fourth of July that year, as well as an homage to the song Saturday In The Park by the band Chicago.
Suzanne Records doesn't just have albums, but singles too.
- Buck Bumble Megamix
- Leonard Cohen Suzanne Remix Maxi Single, a maxi single with multiple edits of Leonard Cohen's song titled Suzanne, with some Goatse jokes in it.
- Mortal Kombat's Greatest Hits, an upcoming album with music from the Mortal Kombat franchise.
- WBLJ 69.5 FM Favorites, features tracks form YTMND sites about WBLJ that have now been deleted due to the Suzamurai Quentin Scandal.
Note, many of these projects have been put on hold for a long time.
- IDD Susie QD, an upcoming album with music from the video game Doom, and music related to it.
- Microsoft Susanna: The Best Of Microsoft Soundtracks, an upcoming album with music from the soundtracks of Microsoft software. The name is a play on the name Microsoft Anna, as well as a clever play on the name "Suzanne", simply by taking a variation of the name.
- Nujanne Swing, an upcoming compilation album of new jack swing tracks from lots of supremo artists.
- Sault Zne. Vegas, an upcoming album with music about gambling, casinos, and Las Vegas itself. The name is a parody on the name Suzanne Vega (aka "mother of the MP3"), as well as Sault Ste. Marie.
- Space Ghost: Coast To Coast Musical Suzannecue, an upcoming repackaged version of Space Ghost's Musical Bar-B-Que, trying to parody the Susie Q concept.
- Susie Film Cue, an upcoming MP3 album with songs about moviemaking.
- Don't Barney Cry For Me, an upcoming Barney The Dinosaur themed album, the title is a parody of a line in the song Oh, Susanna, as well as notes the similarity of that song to the Barney song Old Brass Wagon.
- YTMND's Greatest Hits, this album was proposed as an incentive to get some YTMND users to join the Suzanne movement, but this album has been cancelled because YTMND user Suzanne has quit YTMND for good, due to a bad YTMND user contacting family members of a Suzanne activist, since gr33nscr33n spammed links to them.
The idea on why the name Suzanne was chosen as the name of a record label not only was to act as a subsidiary of the Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise which "Suzanne" is an acronym for, but also to honor Suzanne Vega's status of being "mother of the MP3" since so many albums make use of the MP3 file format for the tracks on the albums.
Since Leonard Cohen had a song titled Suzanne, this even lead to the idea of spoofing Leonard Cohen album covers, as well as designing a logo for the record label which derives its outlines from Leonard Cohen's album titled The Future.
- Lurg Records
- Nisa Records
- Intrepid Records, another record label created by YTMND user Suzanne to produce soundtrack albums for Intrepid YTMND Alliance activists.
- Kirchoff Records, a competing record label that released a few albums to serve as "soundtrack albums" for sites for some other YTMND users.